Optimize your Industrial Motor Design with ACEPACK™ Power Modules
Introducing ST’s high performance power modules for simple, efficient, and rugged industrial motor designs
During this one-hour webinar, we will introduce ST’s brand new line of power modules based on the ACEPACK™ package. Initially targeting motor control applications from 3 kW to 30 kW, these modules incorporate ST’s M-Series Trench Gate Field Stop IGBTs for the best-in-class tradeoff of switching and conduction losses. ST’s broad device portfolio and available package options will also be presented, along with some application examples.
We’ll also discuss the new standard offering of converter-inverter-brake and six-pack topologies for motor control, as well as the vast array of custom options that can be addressed when combining ST’s power discrete silicon lines with this incredibly flexible form factor.
Join us Wednesday, May 30th | 12 noon Central Time
You will learn:
- the benefits of ST’s M-Series IGBTs in motor control applications
- what makes the ACEPACK an ideal mechanical form factor for high power applications
- the custom capabilities of the ACEPACK when combined with ST’s broad offering of power discrete technologies
- about ST PowerStudio, a powerful software suite for thermal modeling of ST ACEPACK and SLLIMM Intelligent Power Modules (IPMs)
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced application engineers will be available to answer your questions.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you have a myST account
If you do not have a myST account
- Introduction to M-Series IGBT Technology
- Review of module form factors and market trends
- Description of ACEPACK form factor, custom capabilities, and standard portfolio
- Application examples
- Overview of ST Power Studio and support material
Not sure if you can make it? No problem! Register now and we will be sure to email you the recorded webinar.