Learn how to use ST’s latest MEMS accelerometers for emerging applications
In this one-hour webinar, we will explore the embedded features and capabilities of these innovative devices to develop applications for various market segments, ranging from consumer and wearables to healthcare and smart industry. The Internet-of-Things (IoT) market is growing rapidly thanks to the latest innovative MEMS sensors. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to use these sensors for exciting IoT applications.
Join us Wednesday, December 20th at 12 noon CST
You will learn:
- ST’s latest MEMS-based accelerometers and their technical specifications (LIS2DW12 and LIS2DS12)
- Embedded features that meet increasing demands for higher integration
- Available software libraries you can use to reduce development time and save on engineering resources
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar to answer your questions real time.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you already have a my.st.com account, REGISTER NOW.
If you do not have a my.st.com account, click here to create your account and register.
Not sure if you can make it? No problem! Register now and we will be sure to email you the recorded webinar.
- MEMS based accelerometers and their features
- Main technical specifications of ST’s latest accelerometers (LIS2DW12 and LIS2DS12)
- Overview of the available free software libraries based on accelerometer data
- Real-time Q&A
ST’s latest-generation accelerometers, the LIS2DW12 and LIS2DS12, take context sensing in IoT and wearable devices to the next level. These innovative accelerometers deliver superior accuracy, flexibility and energy savings by supporting multiple low-power and low-noise settings in a package the size of a tomato seed. Thanks to ST’s decade-long expertise in MEMS manufacturing, these devices meet the increasingly demanding requirements of cost and energy sensitive applications such as fitness and asset tracking. Features that support system-level power savings include FIFO, built-in temperature sensor, and programmable interrupt for freefall, wakeup, activity/inactivity, 6D/4D orientation detection, and tap/double-tap detection.