Explore the New STM32 Motor Control SDK v5.0
Learn how the new Motor Control Software Development Kit (SDK) v5.0 makes Motor Control Design faster and easier
This 1-hour webinar will demonstrate how the STM32 Motor Control SDK v5.0 can be used to characterize, control and tune a three-phase BLDC motor. This new and improved version of the SDK provides engineers with a more complete motor control ecosystem to implement the high performance and high efficiency solutions required for standalone and IoT motor control applications of the future.
Join us Tuesday, March 27th at 12 noon Central Time
You will learn how the STM32 Motor Control SDK v5.0 can be used to:
- Characterize a three-phase BLDC motor with the Motor Profiler
- Get started with motor control development using the new SDK v5.0
- Integrate your motor control design into the rest of your project using STM32CubeMX
Application engineers will be available to answer your questions directly online.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you have a myST account
If you do not have a myST account
- 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM (CDT)
- Motor Control introduction, architecture and ecosystem overview
- STM32 Motor Control SDK v5.0
- Development flow with the Motor Profiler, Workbench GUI, STM32CubeMX
- Resources and events
- 12:45 PM – 1:00 PM
Not sure if you can make it? No problem! Register now and we will be sure to email you the recorded webinar.