Show website: Click here
Visit us at the
TU-Automotive Detroit 2018
Suburban Collection Showplace
June 6-7, 2018
June 6 | 10 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
June 7 | 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Join STMicroelectronics at TU-Automotive Detroit 2018, for two new shows co-located on site, TU-Automotive E-Mobility and TU-Automotive Cybersecurity. With critical innovations across the automotive technology landscape, from the rise of C-V2X, developments in AI, deployment of smart mobility solutions or the increasing integration of consumer technologies be in no doubt, the industry is changing.
ST has been supplying a broad range of electronic components to the automotive industry for over 30 years. We are the #1 chipmaker in braking systems, engine control, smart power, ADAS, passive safety, car audio; #2 in infotainment. On average 30 ST components are found in each new car produced today.
At this show we will be featuring some of ST's automotive components including:
- Near-field Communication (NFC) Technology
- Hybrid Software Defined Radio (H-SDR) Technology
- Silicon Carbide (SiC) Inverter
- Global Shutter Imager, targeted at driver monitoring systems required for ADAS
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System (AVAS)
Partners on the booth will include:
- Airbiquity with our combined Multi-ECU OTA Software Update Solution
- SecureRF with Future-Proof Security for Automotive Systems
We look forward to seeing you on June 6-7 at this year's TU-Automotive Detroit show.