The TS881 device is a single comparator featuring ultra low supply current (210 nA typical with output high, VCC= 1.2 V, no load) with rail-to-rail input and output capability. The performance of this comparator allows it to be used in a wide range of portable applications. The TS881 device minimizes battery supply leakage and therefore enhances battery lifetime.
Operating from 0.85 V to 5.5 V supply voltage, this comparator can be used over a wide temperature range (-40 to +125 °C) keeping the current consumption at an ultra low level.
The TS881 device is available in the SC70-5 and the SOT23-5 package, allowing great space saving on the PCB.
- Ultra low current consumption: 210 nA typ.
- Propagation delay: 2 μs typ.
- Rail-to-rail inputs
- Push-pull output
- Supply operation from 0.85 V to 5.5 V
- Wide temperature range: -40 to +125 °C
- ESD tolerance: 8 kV HBM / 300 V MM
- SMD package