The CS30 measures a small differential voltage on a high-side shunt resistor and translates it into a ground referenced output voltage. The gain is internally fixed.
Wide input common-mode voltage range, low quiescent current, and tiny SOT23 packaging enable use in a wide variety of applications.
The input common-mode and power supply voltages are independent. The common-mode voltage can range from 2.8 to 30 V in operating conditions and up to 60 V in absolute maximum rating conditions.
The current consumption below 300 μA and the wide supply voltage range enable the power supply to be connected to either side of the current measurement shunt with minimal error.
- Independent supply and input common-mode voltages
- Wide common-mode operating range: 2.8 to 30 V
- Wide common-mode surviving range: - 0.3 to 60 V (load-dump)
- Wide supply voltage range: 4 to 24 V
- Low current consumption: ICC max = 300 μA
- Internally fixed gain: 20 V/V, 50 V/V or 100 V/V
- Buffered output