The TSV6290 and the TSV6291 are single operational amplifiers with a high bandwidth while consuming only 29 μA. They must be used in a gain configuration (G <-3, G>+4).
With a very low input bias current and low offset voltage (800 μV maximum for the A version), the TSV629x family of devices is ideal for applications requiring precision. The devices can operate at a power supply ranging from 1.5 to 5.5 V, and therefore suit battery-powered devices, extending battery life.
The TSV6290 comes with a shutdown function.
The TSV6290 and TSV6291 present a high tolerance to ESD, sustaining 4 kV for the human body model.
Additionally, the TSV6290 and TSV6291 are offered in SC70-5/6 and SOT23-5/6 micropackages, with extended temperature ranges from -40° C to +125° C.
All these features make the TSV629x ideal for sensor interfaces, battery-supplied and portable applications, as well as active filtering.
- 4 kV human body model
- Extended temperature range: -40 to +125°C
- Micropackages: SC70-5/6, SOT23-5/6
- Stable when used in gain configuration
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V 5.5 V
- Low input offset voltage: 800 μV max (A version)
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Gain bandwidth product: 1.3 MHz typical
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typical
- Low power consumption: 29 μA typical