The TSX92x single and dual operational amplifiers (op amps) offer excellent AC characteristics such as 10 MHz gain bandwidth, 17 V/ms slew rate, and 0.0003 % THD+N. These features make the TSX92x family particularly well-adapted for communications, I/V amplifiers for ADCs, and active filtering applications.
Their rail-to-rail input and output capability, while operating on a wide supply voltage range of 4 V to 16 V, allows these devices to be used in a wide range of applications. Automotive qualification is available as these devices can be used in this market segment.
Shutdown mode is available on the single (TSX920) and dual (TSX923) versions enabling an important current consumption reduction while this function is active.
The TSX92x family is available in SMD packages featuring a high level of integration. The DFN8 package, used in the TSX922, with a typical size of 2x2 mm and a maximum height of 0.8 mm offers even greater package size reduction.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Wide supply voltage: 4 V - 16 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 10 MHz typ at 16 V
- Low power consumption: 2.8 mA typ per amplifier at 16 V
- Unity gain stable
- Low input bias current: 10 pA typ
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
- Extended temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
- Automotive qualification