The VN920-E is a monolithic device designed in STMicroelectronics VIPower M0-3 technology, intended for driving any kind of load with one side connected to ground. Active VCC pin voltage clamp protects the device against low energy spikes (see ISO7637 transient compatibility able).
Active current limitation combined with thermal shutdown and automatic restart protect the device against overload. The device integrates an analog current sense output which delivers a current proportional to the load current. Device automatically turns off in case of ground pin disconnection.
- Reverse battery protected
- Very low standby power dissipation
- In compliance with the 2002/95/ec european directive
- Current limitation
- Thermal shutdown
- CMOS compatible input
- Shorted load protection
- Proportional load current sense
- Overvoltage clamp
- Protection against loss of ground and loss of VCC
- Under voltage and overvoltage shutdown