The TLVH431 is a low power programmable shunt voltage reference, with guaranteed temperature stability over the entire operating temperature range.
The output voltage may be set to any value between 1.24 V and 18 V by means of an external resistor divider.
The TLVH431 operates with a wide current range from 100 μA to 60 mA with a typical dynamic impedance of 0.22 Ω.
Available in SOT23-3L, SOT23-5L and SOT323-6L surface mounted packages, it can be designed in applications where space saving is a critical issue.
The low operating current is a key advantage for power restricted designs.
- Adjustable output voltage: 1.24 V to 18 V
- Low operating current: 100 μA at 25 °C
- 0.25%, 0.5%, 1% and 1.5% voltage precision
- Sink current capability up to 60 mA
- -40 to +125 °C temperature range
- 100 ppm/°C maximum temperature coefficient
- Available in SOT23-3L, SOT23-5L and SOT323-6L packages