The Raisonance REva Starter Kits are complete, low-cost solutions for starting application development and evaluating the features of STMicroelectonics ARM® Cortex™-M3, ARM966E™ and ARM7TDMI™ core-based microcontrollers. Kits come with all the hardware and software that developers need to start developing applications, including the
REva evaluation board, microcontrollers, embedded RLink JTAG in-circuit debugger/programmer and Raisonance Integrated Development Environment (RIDE).
The REva starter kits are available for a full range of 32-bit and 8-bit microcontrollers.
For more information, refer to the microcontrollers support site on www.st.com.
- Raisonance software toolset with:
- GNU C compiler
- RIDE integrated development environment
- High-level language debugger, editor, project manager and SIMICE simulator
- RFlasher dedicated programming interface
- Embedded RLink in-circuit debugger/programmer with USB interface to host PC and 20-pin JTAG application interface
- Unlimited programming of the target device
- Debugging of applications with debug code limitation up to 64 Kbytes
- Interchangeable daughterboards featuring different target microcontrollers allowing development of applications for a wide range of ST microcontrollers
- REva universal evaluation motherboard with:
- One standard SO-DIMM connector to plug in interchangeable daughterboards.
- Digital and analog I/O evaluation features, including on-board LEDs, buttons, switches, external analog connector, temperature sensor and potentiometer
- I²C EEPROM and bus
- RS-232 driver and 2 DB9 connectors
- Prototyping area
- VDD settings for 1.8V, 3.3V and 5V
- USB powered, no external power required