winIDEAOpen, called iSYS-winIDEAOpen, is a free Cortex®-M software development and test platform supporting a large number of debug hardware like the ST-Link.
The fact that it imposes no code size or time limit on the user and the direct support of a wide range of popular evaluation boards make it the perfect choice for extended evaluation as well as educational use.
This product is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For complete and latest information on the specification, refer to the third party’s website www.isystem.com.
- Full GNU GCC toolchain 4.7 included
- Unlimited code size with GCC compiler (32K with IAR, ARM, Cosmic)
- Editor & build manager
- Flash programming
- HW and SW breakpoints
- Low and high-level debugging
- Device register view (SFRs)
- Python scripting
- testIDEA Standard test tool included
- RTOS aware debugging (FreeRTOS)
- Interoperable with a wide range of tools through isystem.connect API