The STM32-LPM01-XN is STMicroelectronics firmware dedicated to the X-NUCLEO-LPM01A expansion board for the power consumption measurement of target boards.
It performs consumption averaging (static measurement up to 200 mA) as well as real-time analysis (dynamic measurement up to 50 mA with 100 kHz bandwidth).
STM32-LPM01-XN operates the X-NUCLEO-LPM01A either in standalone mode (using its LCD, joystick and button to display static measurements), or in controlled mode connected to host PC via USB (using the STM32CubeMonitor-Power software tool with its comprehensive graphical user interface).
STM32-LPM01-XN enables to supply and measure the consumption of STM32 Nucleo-32, Nucleo-64 or Nucleo-144 boards, using Arduino connectors. Alternatively, it can be used to supply and measure the consumption of any target connected by wires via the basic connector of the X-NUCLEO-LPM01A.
- Dedicated to the X-NUCLEO-LPM01A expansion board for power consumption measurement of target boards
- Preloaded on X-NUCLEO-LPM01A
- Regulates voltage sourcing from 1.8 V to 3.3 V
- Supervises both static and dynamic current measurements
- Static measurements from 1 nA to 200 mA
- Dynamic measurements from 100 nA to 50 mA at up to 100 kHz bandwidth, and 3.2 Msps sampling rate
- Compatible with the execution of EEMBC ULPMark™ tests
- Manages supply and consumption measurements for:
- STM32 Nucleo-32, Nucleo-64, and Nucleo-144 boards
- Any target board connected to the X-NUCLEO-LPM01A via the basic connector
- Works in both standalone and controlled modes
- Standalone mode
- Selects the target board power supply from USB cable or external +5 V source
- Displays on the monochrome LCD
- Processes user inputs from the joystick, and from the Enter and Reset push-buttons
- Host-controlled mode
- Interfaces with the STM32CubeMonitor-Power (STM32CUBEMON-PWR) PC tool