STi7108 is the next generation of HD, AVC set-top box decoder for satellite, cable, terrestrial and IP-STB markets.
The STi7108 provides a solution for operators to specify a range of high-performance, MPEG2 / H.264 / VC-1 STBs.
The STi7108 can be used with zappers, IP clients, DVR standalone, and DVR server/home network STBs, especially where true 3D graphics is required.
Content delivery is possible using broadcast or broadband networks, or both (hybrid STBs).
The STi7108 is also targeted at next generation DLNA compatible Blu-ray (BD) and HD Media players.
- Open GL ES 2.0/Open VG 1.1 compatible 3D graphics GPU for enhanced EPGs/UIs
- 1080p50, 1080p60 video decoding
- High-performance ST40 applications CPU with Level 2 cache
- High-performance ST40 real-time CPU
- Dual eSATA ports
- Triple USB 2.0 host ports
- Dual 16-bit/32-bit LMI supporting DDR2/DDR3
- Dual Ethernet GMAC
- Low power process and design with dynamic power management architecture