The X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 is a Bluetooth Low Energy evaluation board based on the SPBTLE-RF BlueNRG-MS RF module to allow expansion of the STM32 Nucleo boards. The SPBTLE-RF module is FCC (FCC ID: S9NSPBTLERF) and IC certified (IC: 8976C-SPBTLERF).
The X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 is compatible with the ST Morpho and Arduino UNO R3 connector layout (the user can mount the ST Morpho connectors, if required). The X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via the SPI pin, and the user can change the default SPI clock, the SPI chip select and SPI IRQ by changing one resistor on the evaluation board.
- STM32 expansion board based on the SPBTLE-RF module for STM32 Nucleo
- X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 contains FCC and IC certified module SPBTLE-RF (FCC ID: S9NSPBTLERF and IC: 8976C-SPBTLERF)
- Bluetooth Low Energy FCC and IC certified module based on Bluetooth® SMART 4.1 network processor BlueNRG-MS
- Integrated Balun (BALF-NRG-01D3)
- Chip antenna
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Scalable solution, capable of cascading multiple boards for larger systems
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and example for BlueNRG-MS, compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- RoHS compliant