The X-NUCLEO-IHM01A1 is a stepper motor driver expansion board based on the L6474.
It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for driving a stepper motor in your STM32 Nucleo project.
The advanced current control of the L6474 and a complete set of protection features offer high levels of both performance and robustness.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM01A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector, and supports the addition of other boards which can be stacked to drive up to three stepper motors with a single STM32 Nucleo board.
- Voltage range from 8 V to 45 V
- Phase current up to 3 Ar.m.s.
- Power OK and fault LEDs
- Advanced current control
- Fully protected power stage
- Up to 1/16 microstepping resolution
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Suitable for multi-motor solutions
- RoHS compliant