The X-NUCLEO-IHM04A1 is a dual brush DC motor drive expansion board based on the L6206 (DMOS dual full bridge driver) to drive dual bipolar DC or quad unipolar DC motors. It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for driving DC motors in your STM32 Nucleo project. The X-NUCLEO-IHM04A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector, and supports the addition of other expansion boards with a single STM32 Nucleo board. The user can also mount the ST Morpho connector.
- Voltage range from 8 V to 50 V max.
- Phase current up to 2.8 A r.m.s.
- Direct output driving
- Mounting position for shunt resistors available
- Undervoltage lockout
- Programmable high side overcurrent protection
- Thermal protection shutdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- RoHS compliant