The X-NUCLEO-IHM14A1 motor driver expansion board is based on the STSPIN820 monolithic driver for stepper motors.
It represents an affordable, easy-to-use solution for driving stepper motors in your STM32 Nucleo project, implementing motor driving applications such as 2D/3D printers, robotics and security cameras.
The STSPIN820 implements a PWM current control with constant OFF time adjustable via an external resistor and a microstepping resolution up to the 256th step.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM14A1 expansion board is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector and the ST morpho connector, so it can be plugged to the STM32 Nucleo development board and stacked with additional X-NUCLEO expansion boards.
- Operating voltage: 7 to 45 V
- Output current up to 1.5 Arms
- Fine tuning microstepping up to the 256th step
- Current control with adjustable OFF time
- Full protection set:
- Overcurrent protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Under voltage lock out
- Thermal shutdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- RoHS compliant