The P-NUCLEO-IKA02A1 evaluation pack provides a reference design for various electrochemical sensors.
The STM32 Nucleo gas expansion board interfaces electrochemical sensors with the MCU on the STM32 Nucleo development board. Two TSU111 operational amplifiers provide signal conditioning; they are ideal for electrochemical sensing thanks to their high precision and low power consumption. The expansion board includes an ultra-low current precision analog temperature sensor STLM20 used for compensation of gas readings.
STM32 Nucleo boards provide an affordable and flexible way for users to experiment with new ideas and build prototypes with any STM32 microcontroller line. The NUCLEO-L053R8 is designed for low power applications.
The design and componentry are optimised for battery operation and maximum battery life time.
- STM32 Nucleo gas expansion board
- compatible with most electrochemical sensors
- four different footprints for sensors (PCD13,5, PCD17, Mini and TGS5141)
- two-, three- and four-electrode sensors
- signal conditioning with TSU111
- STLM20 temperature sensor
- changeable gain
- Ultra-low-power ARM® Cortex® -M0+ MCU (32 MHz max.) with 64 Kbytes Flash and 8 Kbytes of SRAM
- Carbon monoxide sensor
- Figaro TGS5141
- coin-cell sensor
- expected life time > 10 yrs
- can pass 5000 ppm EN50291
- Low power design for long battery life
- RoHS compliant