BLUEVOICELINK1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers and middleware for Bluetooth Low Energy (BlueNRG and BlueNRG-MS) and MP34DT01-M digital MEMS microphones. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers for X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 or X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 plus X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1, when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE board.
- OSXBLUEVOICE, half-duplex voice-over-Bluetooth Low Energy communication profile (under OPEN.AUDIO license)
- Very low power Bluetooth Low Energy (BlueNRG) single-mode network processor, compliant with Bluetooth specification core 4.0
- Complete middleware to build applications using digital MEMS microphones (MP34DT01-M)
- Digital audio signal acquisition and processing
- Audio input class USB driver to allow a device to be recognized as a standard USB microphone
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available for board X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 or X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 plus X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE board.