The SPC564A80-FLASH library is a set of API’s that enables user application to operate on the Flash module embedded on a microcontroller. The library provides all the API’s needed to initialize, program, verify, erase, blank check and to perform array integrity, ECC and factory margin read checks.
- Support for SPC564A80, 4 Mbyte Flash memories
- Drivers released in binary c-array format to provide compiler-independent support for non-debug-mode embedded applications
- Drivers released in s-record format to provide compiler-independent support for debug mode/JTAG programming tools
- Each driver function is independent of each other so the end user can choose the function subset to meet their particular needs
- Support page-wise programming for fast programming
- Position-independent and ROM-able Ready-to-use demos illustrating the usage of the driver
- Concurrency support via callback