NetX™ (ST EXP-TCP) is Express Logic's high-performance implementation of TCP/IP protocol standards. It provides a streamlined, IPv4 capable TCP/IP stack. NetX™ is fully integrated with ThreadX® and is available for STMicroelectronics' STM32 ARM® Cortex®-M based 32-bit microcontrollers. NetX™ has a unique Piconet™ architecture. Combined with a zero-copy API, it is a perfect fit for today's deeply embedded applications that require network connectivity.
This product is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For complete and latest information on the specification and the purchased parts package, refer to the third party’s website http://rtos.com.
- STMicroelectronics STM32F1, STM32F2 and STM32F4 Series support
- Reasonable pricing
- Complete ANSI C source code
- Easy to use and powerful services
- Responsive technical support
- Unlimited system resources, including IP instances and UDP & TCP sockets
- Flexible packet pool construct
- Timeout available on all thread suspension
- UDP Fast Path technology (TM)
- Piconet™ architecture for size and speed
- Size scales automatically · small footprint (Instruction area size: 5-20 KB)