FP-CLD-BLUEMIX1 is an STM32 ODE function pack. It can connect IoT node based on STM32 Nucleo to IBM Bluemix®, transmit sensor data and receive commands from Cloud applications. This package lets you jump-start end-to-end IoT development so that you can focus on adding desired functions.
The software includes a middleware package implementing the MQTT protocol to facilitate interaction between the STM32 Nucleo board and Cloud services, and examples for visualizing sensor data and controlling the device via IBM Watson IoT services in IBM Bluemix. Wi-Fi parameter configuration is also greatly simplified thanks to the use of NFC.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Wi-Fi module (SPWF01SA), sensor devices (HTS221, LPS25HB, LSM6DS0, LIS3MDL) and dynamic NFC/RFID tag (M24SR64-Y).
- Complete middleware to build applications based on Wi-Fi connectivity (SPW01SA) and to connect STM32 Nucleo to IBM Bluemix® Cloud
- Provide software interface to access temperature and humidity sensor (HTS221), pressure sensor (LPS25HB), motion sensors (LIS3MDL and LSM6DS0) and to write and read the RFID/NFC tag (M24SR64-Y)
- Integrated MQTT protocol middleware
- Sample implementation available on board X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1, X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1, and X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1, when both connected to NUCLEO-F401RE
- Easy access to IBM Bluemix® Cloud services for sensors data visualization and processing
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms