FP-SEC-BLENFC1 provides software running on STM32 with ST’s BlueNRG Bluetooth low energy protocol for communicating with a device. It writes NDEF protocol information for Secure Bluetooth pairing, storing the BLE MAC address and the connection PIN on the NFC tag.
The software provides a sample implementation for STM32 Nucleo boards (NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8) equipped with the X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1 expansion board, featuring an M24SR64-Y64-Y dynamic NFC/RFID tag, and equipped with the X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 (or X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1) expansion boards enabling the Bluetooth protocol.
The software is based on STM32Cube technology.
- Complete middleware to build applications with the M24SR64-Y64-Y dynamic NFC/RFID tag using NDEF standard
- A very low power Bluetooth low energy (BlueNRG) single-mode network processor, compliant with Bluetooth specifications core 4.0 (X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1) or 4.2 (X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1) for transmitting information to one client
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Compatible with BlueMS application for Android/iOS (Version 2.1.0 and above) available at respective Play/iTunes stores
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1 and X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 (or X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1) boards plugged onto a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 board.