FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 is an STM32 ODE function pack which lets you connect your IoT node to a smartphone via BLE and use a suitable Android™ or iOS™ like the BlueMS app to view real-time environmental sensor data, motion sensor data, digital microphone levels, and Gas Gauge level.
The package also enables advanced functionality such as voice communication over BLE, sound source localization and acoustic beam forming using inputs from multiple microphones, as well sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition.
This package, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices can be used to develop specific wearable applications, or smart things applications in general.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32 Nucleo development board and expansion boards, as well as on the STEVAL-BCNKT01V1 and STEVAL-STLKT01V1 evaluation boards.
- Complete firmware to develop an IoT node with BLE connectivity, digital microphone, environmental and motion sensors.
- Middleware libraries for sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition, acoustic source localization and beam forming, audio processing and streaming over BLE communication profile.
- Compatible with BlueMS application for Android/iOS, to perform sensors data reading, audio and motion algorithms features demo, and firmware update (FOTA)
- Sample implementation available for STEVAL-BCNKT01V1 and STEVAL-STLKT01V1 board and for X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2) and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 (or X- NUCLEO-IDB04A1) connected to a NUCLEO-F446RE or NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG board.
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube.
- Free, user-friendly license terms.