The FP-SNS-FLIGHT1 is an STM32 ODE function pack which let your IoT node connect to a smartphone via BLE and uses a suitable Android™ or iOS™ application like the BlueMS app to view real-time environmental sensor data, motion sensor data, proximity and ambient light sensor data.
The package also enables advanced functionalities such as sensor data fusion, accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition and real-time hand gesture detection. It uses the NDEF standard for simple and secure Bluetooth pairing, storing the necessary information on the NFC tag, thus simplifying the device configuration. This package, together with the suggested combination of the STM32 and ST devices, can be used to develop wearable applications, or smart things applications in general.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32 Nucleo development board and expansion boards.
- Complete firmware to develop an IoT node with NFC, BLE connectivity and environmental, motion and time-of-flight sensors
- Middleware libraries for sensor data fusion, accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition and hand gesture detection
- Compatible with BlueMS application for Android/iOS, to perform sensor data reading, motion algorithm features demo, proximity-based hand gesture detection demo and firmware update (FOTA)
- Example implementation available for X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 (or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1), X-NUCLEO-53L0A1 (or X-NUCLEO-6180XA1) and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 (or X- NUCLEO-IDB04A1) connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms