The BLUEMICROSYSTEM1 expansion software package for STM32Cube lets you read and display real-time inertial and environmental sensor data through an Android™/iOS™ app.
The package implements application level functions based on the Bluetooth low energy protocol and enables communication with Android/iOS devices. Developers can use it to prototype applications with Android/iOS services, and transmit real-time sensor data with ease.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers that recognize the Bluetooth low energy (BlueNRG) hardware and sensor devices. The expansion is built on the STM32Cube framework for STM32 microcontrollers and comes with a sample implementation to kick-start development.
- For Nucleo expansion boards, complete middleware to build applications using:
- temperature/humidity sensor (HTS221)
- temperature/pressure sensor (LPS25HB)
- motion sensors (LIS3MDL and LSM6DS0)
- compatible with the motion sensor LSM6DS3 DIL24 expansion
- For the STEVAL-STLKT01V1:
- temperature and pressure sensor (LPS22HB)
- motion sensors (LSM303AGR and LSM6DSM)
- Gas Gauge (STC3115)
- Very low power Bluetooth low energy (BlueNRG) single-mode network processor for transmitting information to one client.
- osxMotionFX real-time motion sensor data fusion (under OPEN.MEMS license) to combine the output from multiple MEMS sensors.
- Accelerometer-only real-time algorithms:
- osxMotionARactivity recognition algorithm
- osxMotionCP carry position recognition algorithm
- osxMotionGR gesture recognition algorithm
- osxMotionPM pedometer algorithm
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- BlueMS compatible application for Android/iOS (version 2.0.0 or above) for visualizing information sent via Bluetooth.
- OTA firmware update (for X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 Bluetooth board only) using the BlueMS application (Ver. 3.0.0 or higher)
- Option to request and enable the OPEN.MEMS license using the BlueMS application (Ver. 3.0.0 and above)
- Gas Gauge STEVAL-STLKT01V1 visible using BlueMS application (Ver. 3.2.0 and above)
- Separate sample implementations for:
- X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 (or X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1) boards when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG board.
- STEVAL-STLKT01V1 board