osxMotionFX is an add-on software package for X-CUBE-MEMS1. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize the sensors and provide real-time motion-sensor data fusion. The add-on is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. The software comes with examples of implementation of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2, when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG.
- osxMotionFX (iNEMOEngine PRO) real-time motion-sensor data fusion (under OPEN.MEMS license)
- Complete software to build applications using temperature and humidity sensor (HTS221 for both X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2), pressure sensor (LPS25HB for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 and LPS22HB for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2) and motion sensors (LIS3MDL and LSM6DS0 for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 and LSM303AGR and LSM6DSL for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2)
- Gyroscope bias and magnetometer calibration routine
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application to transmit real-time both sensor data and sensor fusion data to a PC
- Sample implementation available on board X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 when connected to NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG