The STSW-SPIN3201 is a firmware example based on the STM32 PMSM FOC Software Development Kit (STSW-STM32100) for the STSPIN32F0.
By relying on the industry-standard Cortex®-M core, it allows the user to evaluate the STSPIN32F0 performance in applications driving a 3-phase permanent-magnet motor in field oriented control (FOC).
The STM32 PMSM FOC SDK is a part of ST's motor control ecosystem, which offers a wide range of hardware and software solutions for motor control applications.
The ST MC Workbench is PC software which reduces the design time and effort in FOC firmware library configuration. Through a graphical user interface (GUI), the user can generate all parameter header files to configure the library in accordance with application requirements, as well as monitor and change some variables of the algorithm in real-time.
- Based on the STM32 PMSM FOC Software Development Kit
- Features 3-shunt current-sensing topology
- Sensorless operation based on state observer
- Speed and torque control
- Native support for the STEVAL-SPIN3201 board
- Full customization and real-time communication through the ST MC Workbench PC software
- Firmware ANSI C, MISRA compliant