The NFC V-reader (STSW-M24LR012) is an application for Android smart phones with NFC capability.
It allows communication with ISO15693 products such as STMicroelectronics tags (LRIxx family) and Dynamic NFC/RFID Tags (M24LRxx family).
Reading and writing NDEF messages possible thanks to the NFC feature of the Android OS.
Other features, such as file transfer (upload or download), binary read and write are provided with this application.
Password, Lock sectors and Energy harvesting management functionalities are available for the M24LR products.
- Read / Write NDEF message, NFC forum compliant example
- Tag information retrieval (e.g. UID, Product Name, Manufacturer, Memory)
- NDEF, ISO/IEC 15693 and Dual Interface EEPROM contactless tag (NFC-V specifications ongoing at NFC forum)
- Basic operations (Read, Write)
- Password management on STMicroelectronics products
- Energy harvesting on STMicroelectronics products
- Compliant with other manufacturer tags