The STEVAL-MKI129V2 is a daughterboard designed to be used in conjunction with the STEVAL-MKI126Vx (Smart Voice) kit, containing 4 MP34DB01 digital MEMS microphones.
The coupon concept allows easy performance testing of ST MEMS microphones. When inserted in the Smart Voice board, it is possible to detach the single PCBs hosting each microphone.
- 4 x MP34DB01 bottom port digital MEMS microphones
- Daughterboard to be used withSTEVAL-MKI126Vx kit
- Vsupply from 1.64 V to 3.6 V
- 120 dBSPL acoustic overload point
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- PDM single-bit output
- 62.6 dB of SNR
- Sensitivity -26 dBFS
- RoHS compliant