The Arduino™STAR OTTO development board (ARD-OTTO-STM32) is the first Arduino™board including high-performance graphics, display support, and Wi-Fi link to enable users to create connected systems with amazing visual and audio experience.
Leveraging the high-performance graphics of the STM432F469BIT6 MCU, the Arduino™STAR OTTO board may be equipped with a DSI display companion shield or expanded through a large ecosystem of specialized shields using Arduino™Uno, Due, Mega connectivity. This board takes direct benefit from the Arduino™legacy IDE or from the Arduino™Studio online IDE.
- High-performance STM32F469BIT6 MCU with 2-Mbyte Flash memory, 384-Kbyte SRAM
- Memory: 16-Mbyte SDRAM, 128-Kbyte EEPROM, microSD slot
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz link
- MIPI® DSI display interface
- 2x MEMS digital microphones
- Headphone and speaker output
- USB host interface
- Camera connector
- Arduino™ Uno, Due, Mega connectors
- Supported by Arduino™ IDE and Arduino™ Studio online IDE