USI® in partnership with STMicroelectronics developed the LoRa® expansion board for STM32 Nucleo (I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1). This board is an integrated solution allowing anyone to learn and develop solutions using LoRa® and/or FSK/OOK technologies.
The I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 features the USI® LoRaWAN™ technology module, addressing low-cost and low-power wide area network (LPWAN) which comes with embedded AT-commands stack pre-loaded.
The I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 can be controlled from an external host such as NUCLEO-L053 boards, running the embedded software I-CUBE-LRWAN. This software provides the means to set up a complete LoRaWAN™ node.
The I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 is LoRaWAN™ class A certified and sustains the class C.
The I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 includes the USI® LoRaWAN™ module, Arduino™ connectors, a SMA connector, a 50 Ω antenna and three ST environmental sensors.
For more details about all the components of the LoRa®-Middleware library, refer to the STM32 LoRa® software expansion for STM32Cube user manual (UM2073).
The I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For complete and latest information, refer to the third party website http://www.usish.com/english/.
low-cost, LPWAN module supporting LoRa®
- ST ultra-low-power STM32L052T8Y6 MCU, Cortex® -M0+ based with 64 Kbytes of Flash memory, 8 Kbytes of RAM, 2 Kbytes of EEPROM, T-RNG
- Semtech SX1272 radio transceiver supporting LoRa® , FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and OOK modulation
- High sensitivity down to -137 dBm
- 860 to 1020 MHz frequency range
- 14 to 20 dBm output power
- 2.0 to 3.6 V voltage range
- -40°C to +85°C temperature range
- Embedded 32 KHz and 32 MHz crystals
- USART communication interface
- ST accelerometer and magnetometer sensor (LSM303AGR)
- ST relative humidity and temperature sensor (HTS221)
- ST pressure sensor (LPS22HB)
- Arduino™ connectors
- SMA connector (antenna included in the kit)