The 32F723EDISCOVERY Discovery kit allows users to develop applications with the microcontrollers of the STM32F7 Series, based on ARM®Cortex®-M7 core.
The 32F723EDISCOVERY Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications, taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features.
The PMOD, STMod+ and Arduino™Uno V3 connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- STM32F723IEK6 microcontroller featuring 512 Kbytes of Flash memory and 176+16 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA176 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB re-enumeration capability
- USB ST-LINK functions:
- TFT LCD 240x240 pixels with touch panel
- SAI audio codec
- Stereo 3.5mm jack connector for audio line input
- Stereo 3.5mm jack connector for headphone
- Stereo speaker outputs
- Four ST-MEMS microphones
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- 512-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 8-Mbit external PSRAM
- USB OTG HS with Micro-AB connector
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Five power supply options:
- Power supply output for external applications: 3.3V or 5V
- ESP-01 Wi-Fi module connector
- Arduino™ Uno V3 connectors
- PMOD connector
- STMod+ connector
- Fanout board (included inside the board package) compatible with MikroElektronika Click boards, ESP-01 and Seeed Studio™ Grove modules. Provision for headers for direct breadboard plug-in.
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments