The STM32F4DISCOVERY Discovery kit allows users to easily develop applications with the STM32F407 high performance microcontrollers with ARM®Cortex®-M4 32-bit core. It includes everything required either for beginners or for experienced users to get quickly started.
Based on the STM32F407VGT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 or ST-LINK/V2-A embedded debug tool, two ST MEMS digital accelerometers, a digital microphone, one audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver, LEDs and push buttons and an USB OTG micro-AB connector.
To expand the functionality of the STM32F4DISCOVERY Discovery kit with the Ethernet connectivity, LCD display and more, visit the www.st.com/stm32f4dis-expansion webpage.
- STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller featuring 32-bit ARM Cortex® -M4 with FPU core, 1-Mbyte Flash memory, 192-Kbyte RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 on STM32F4DISCOVERY or ST-LINK/V2-A on STM32F407G-DISC1
- ARM® mbed™ -enabled (http://mbed.org) with ST-LINK/V2-A only
- USB ST-LINK with re-enumeration capability and three different interfaces:
- Virtual com port (with ST-LINK/V2-A only)
- Mass storage (with ST-LINK/V2-A only)
- Debug port
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- LIS302DL or LIS3DSH ST MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- MP45DT02 ST MEMS audio sensor omni-directional digital microphone
- CS43L22 audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs, LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- 2 USB OTG LEDs LD7 (green) VBUS and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF4 package or STSW-STM32068 for legacy standard libraries usage