The ANT10-M24LR16E antenna reference board is a ready-to-use PCB that features an M24LR16E-R Dual Interface EEPROM IC connected to a 45 mm x 65 mm RF etched antenna, and to an I2C bus on the other side.
A DSILC6-4P6 external ESD protection is mounted on the M24LR16E-R antenna inputs to increase the ESD immunity to ESD discharges on antenna up to the IEC. 61400-4-2 class 4 level. Please refer to the application note AN4326 “Increasing the M24LRXXE-R family ESD robustness on antenna using an external ESD protection” for more details about implementing an external ESD protection on M24LRXX antennas.
The ANT10-M24LR16E antenna allows system designers to evaluate the M24LR16E-R performance and capabilities and to get started with their design.
To demonstrate the energy harvesting function, the ANT10-M24LR16E can be used in conjunction with the DEMO-CR95HF-A demonstration boards.
The ANT10-M24LR16E gerber files can be downloaded from http://www.st.com.
- Ready-to-use printed circuit board (PCB) including
- 45 mm x 65 mm 13.56 MHz inductive antenna etched on the PCB
- M24LR16E-R Dual Interface EEPROM
- DSILC6-4P6 external ESD protection for IEC. 61400-4-2 classe 4 ESD robustness
- I2C connector
- Energy harvesting output (VOUT) with a 10 nF capacitance filtering circuit
- RF WIP/BUSY output with 20 kΩ pull-up resistor, to indicate that an RF operation is ongoing