Certified USB-PD implementation for evaluation and development purposes
Created to help explore and develop USB typeC and Power Delivery solutions, the P-NUCLEO-USB001 puts together in a convenient HW bundle a NUCLEO-F072RB board, based on the STM32F0 microcontroller, and a dedicated expansion board implementing a proven Type-C two ports supporting Downstream Facing Port (DFP), Upstream Facing Port or Universal Facing Port roles.
· Two ports with Type-C receptacles and Dual Role Capability
· USB 2.0 Data communication interface (in one port / UFP)
· VBUS load and discharge switches
· VCONN switches
· Voltage and current sensing for VBUS monitoring.
· EMI filters
· Power connector to interface with external Supply.
Used together with the X-CUBE-USB-PD, certified Middleware Stack based on STM32Cube compliant with USB-C 1.1 and USB PD 2.0 specifications, makes an excellent development tool to enable developers to practice and build USB TypeC and PD solutions.