The P-NUCLEO-AZURE1 STM32 Nucleo pack is a hardware kit composed of the following boards: NUCLEO-L476RG, X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1, X- NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1.
The P-NUCLEO-AZURE1 is supported by the FP-CLD-AZURE1 function pack expansion for the STM32 Open Development Environment. The software package contains ready-to-use binaries to quickly connect the STM32 Nucleo board to a cloud web dashboard for sensor data visualization.
The P-NUCLEO-AZURE1 used with FP-CLD- AZURE1 allows transmitting sensor data to the cloud and receiving commands from cloud applications.
Wi-Fi parameter configuration is also greatly simplified thanks to the supported NFC connectivity, which connects your device to the cloud and lets you jump-start end-to-end IoT development, to help you focus on adding custom functions.
- NUCLEO-L476RG: STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L476RG MCU, supporting Arduino UNO R3 and ST morpho connectivity
- X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1: Wi-Fi expansion board based on the SWPF01SA module
- X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2: motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board
- X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1: dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24SR
- Out-of-the-box software support to connect the device to the Microsoft Azure IoT cloud using the FP-CLD-AZURE1 firmware package
- RoHS compliant