The STEVAL-IDI005V1 is an SP1ML-based wireless sensor board powered by a CR2032 coin-cell battery. It can communicate with the STEVAL-SP1ML868 using the P²P AT command set. The board can be programmed through an external 5-pin SWD connector.
The board is designed to provide several sample, sub-GHz, Smart Home and Smart Things applications, such as heat allocator, smart remote control and wireless sensor node with 868 MHz sub-GHz connectivity.
- Wireless sensor board powered by coin cell battery, CR2032
- 868 MHz sub-GHz connectivity, based on the SP1ML-868 certified module
- Sensors on board:
- LIS2DH MEMS accelerometer
- HTS221 humidity and temperature sensor
- ESD protection
- 2 LEDs and 2 buttons
- SWD connector for debug and reprogramming
- Sample firmware for P²P communication with the STEVAL-SP1ML868 using AT commands, to display various sensor data (motion, humidity, temperature) and board status on serial utilities like HyperTerminal
- RoHS compliant