This demonstration board implements a DC-DC converter based on the LNBH23 device. It is used to power LNBs inside dish antennas to receive satellite TV signals.
The LNBH23 is an integrated solution for supplying/interfacing satellite LNB modules in accordance with international standards This simple solution provides good performance at low cost using a low external component count.
The LNBH23 demonstration board includes an I2C bus interface and the internal 22 kHz tone generator which is factory trimmed and can be controlled by the DSQIN pin (TTL compatible.
This allows immediate DiSEqC data encoding.
Thanks to a fully integrated step-up DC-DC converter, it functions with a single input voltage supply source ranging from 8 V to 15 V.
- Integrated DC-DC converter
- I2 C bus interface for the IC control and diagnostics
- Single input supply voltage: from 8 V to 15 V
- User-friendly graphical interface (\"LNBxxx control suite\" software included in the kit)
- Integrated 22 kHz tone generator, factory trimmed in accordance with the standards that can be controlled by the DSQIN pin or I2 C bus