The STEVAL-IPE012V3 demonstration board implements a single-phase energy meter based on the STPM01 metering IC and STM8L152C6 microcontroller.
This demonstration board offers a fully functional single-phase solution with parameter display, tamper management, maximum demand (MD) calculation, EEPROM data logging, and low power management.
- Accuracy: class 1 with dynamic range 200:1
- Nominal voltage: 240 V
- Nominal current: 10 A (ITYP)
- Maximum current: 80 A (IMAX)
- Operating range: 0.6 Vb to 1.2 Vb
- Meter constant: 3200 impulses/kWh
- Power frequency range: 45 Hz to 65 Hz
- Sensor: primary side Rogowski coil and secondary side Rogowski coil
- Communication interface: IrDA®
- RoHS compliant