The L6230Q is a DMOS fully integrated three-phase motor driver with overcurrent protection, optimized for FOC applications thanks to the independent current sensing.
Realized in BCD multipower technology, the L6230Q features a non-dissipative overcurrent protection on the high-side power MOSFETs and thermal shutdown.
An uncommitted comparator with open-drain output is available.
- Operating supply voltage from 8 to 52 V
- 2.8 A output peak current (1.4 Ar.m.s. )
- RDS(on) 0.73 Ω typ. value @ TJ = 25 °C
- Integrated fast freewheeling diodes
- Operating frequency up to 100 kHz
- Non-dissipative overcurrent detection and protection
- Cross conduction protection
- Diagnostic output
- Uncommitted comparator
- Thermal shutdown
- Undervoltage lockout