The EVAL6235Q is a 3-phase BLDC motor driver board that allows the user to test the L6235Q functions.
The board can be driven using the STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board and the PractiSPIN 2 evaluation software.
- Voltage range from 8 V to 52 V
- Phase current up to 2.5 Ar.m.s.
- Adjustable PWM current control OFF-time
- Logic inputs 5 V / 3.3 V compliant
- Hall sensor inputs
- External speed loop
- Small application footprint with high thermal performance
- Suitable for use in combination with PractiSPIN™ 2 software