The L6472 Discovery is a low cost development tool to explore the L6472 motor driver.
An ideal starter-kit for both beginners and experienced users, it is autonomous and can be used with a software interface or with a custom firmware thanks to the embedded microcontroller.
Through the available GUI the user can easily set the full configuration of application parameters.“Plug and Play” tool it offers high motor control flexibility thanks to the wide operating voltage range from 8 V to 45 V and the current capability up to 3 Ar.m.s. It is equipped with LED indicators for specific ready, busy, error warning.
- STMicroelectronics® patented advanced current control
- Fully autonomous solution embedding an STM32™ MCU and the L6472 stepper motor driver
- Compatible with SPIN family evaluation software
- Wide voltage range from 8 V to 45 V
- High phase current up to 3 Ar.m.s
- Footprint for external resonator or crystal
- Switch motor input control
- Keys start/left - stop/right - reset
- Ready, busy, error LED indicators
- Spare LED indicators for specific design
- Adjustable supply voltage compensation
- Up to 1/16 microstepping