The EVAL6482H demonstration board is a high power microstepping motor driver. In combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board and the evaluation software, the board allows the user to investigate all the features of the L6482 device. In particular, the board can be used to check the advanced current control and to regulate the L6482 parameters in order to fit the application requirements.
The EVAL6482H supports the daisy chain configuration making it suitable for the evaluation of the L6482 in multi motor applications.
- Voltage range from 10.5 V to 85 V
- Low Rds(ON) MOSFETs in DPAK package
- SPI with daisy chain feature
- FLAG and BUSY LED indicators
- Flexible supply voltage management
- Suitable for use in combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2