The STEVAL-ISA090V1 demonstration board provides a platform for evaluation of the L4973, a 3.5 A step-down monolithic power switching regulator operating in continuous mode.
Based on the selection of the external components, the device can operate in the entire input voltage range of 8 V < VIN< 55 V. The output voltage is limited by the voltage rating of the output capacitor, so it can be adjusted within the 3.3 V < VOUT< 30 V range through voltage divider R3, R4. The input and output capacitors are capable of sustaining the RMS current within the operating range.
- Input voltage range: 8 V to 55 V
- Output voltage: 5.1 V ± 3% (line, load and thermal)
- Output ripple: 51 mV
- Output current range: 1 mA to 3.5 A
- Max output ripple current: 30%
- Current limit: 4.5 A
- Switching frequency: 150 kHz
- RoHS compliant