The STEVAL-ISA091V1 is step-down switching power supply based on STMicroelectronics’ L7980 switching regulator in a QFN package.
The L7980 features an embedded power MOSFET and is capable of delivering up to 2 A of current to the load, depending on the application conditions.
The input voltage can range from 4.5 V to 28 V, while the output voltage can be set from 0.6 V to VIN.
Requiring a minimum number of external components, the device includes an internal 250 kHz switching frequency oscillator that can be externally adjusted up to 1 MHz.
- 2 A DC output current
- 4.5 V to 28 V input voltage
- Output voltage: 3.3 V (adjustable from 0.6 V)
- 250 kHz switching frequency, programmable up to 1 MHz
- Internal soft-start and enable
- Low dropout operation: 100% duty cycle
- Voltage feed-forward
- Zero load current operation
- Overcurrent and thermal protection
- RoHS compliant