The STEVAL-ISA096V1 is a switched mode power supply (SMPS) demonstration board. This non-isolated SMPS is designed in a buck-boost topology and is capable of delivering up to 2 W of output over a wide input voltage range.
This board also offers the user the possibility of adapting the circuit to specific needs, thanks to an available free PCB area.
The SMPS generates 12 V of nominal output voltage.
The STEVAL-ISA096V1 demonstration board is based on the VIPer06, a monolithic converter that integrates an 800 V avalanche-rugged MOSFET and PWM controller in one package, offering a cost-effective and space-saving solution.
- Input voltage: Vin : 85 ~ 264 Vrms; f: 45 ~ 66 Hz
- Output voltage: -12 Vdc ± 10%, 150 mA
- Standby < 30 mW at 264 Vac
- Short-circuit: protected
- PCB type and size: FR4 single-side 35 μm, 32 x 90 mm
- Isolation: isolated 4 kV/8 mm
- EMI: according to EN55022 class B
- RoHS compliant