The STEVAL-ISA107V1 is a product evaluation board to aid in testing and designing with the ST1S41 in an SO-8 ePad package. The application is an internally-compensated 850 kHz fixed-frequency PWM synchronous step-down converter.
The ST1S41 operates from 4.0 V to 18 V input, while it regulates an output voltage as low as 0.8 V and up to VIN (100% duty-cycle).
The ST1S41 integrates a 95 mΩ high side switch and a 69 mΩ low side synchronous rectifier allowing very high efficiency with very low output voltages. The peak current mode control with internal compensation delivers very compact solution with a minimum component count.
- 4.0 V to 18 V input voltage
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.8 V
- 850 kHz switching frequency
- Internal soft-start
- Integrated 95 mΩ and 69 mΩ Power MOSFETs
- All ceramic capacitor
- Cycle by cycle current limiting
- Current fold back short circuit protection
- RoHS compliant