STEVAL-ISA178V1 is a compact and efficient solution for AC-DC power supplies, and performs voltage conversion from the main line down to 5 V output voltage.
The low current consumption of the VIPer01 and its low VCC voltage allows extremely low input power consumption under no load and light load conditions.
The pulse skip feature embedded in our IC reduces the peak current typically present during the startup phase of a buck converter.
- Five-star energy efficiency for operation under no load (PIN_no_load < 20 mW @ 230 VAC )
- Meets ErP Lot 6 Tier 2 requirements for household and office equipment
- Compliant with the 10% load efficiency and 4-point average active-mode efficiency targets prescribed by the European CoC ver. 5 Tier 2
- Meets IEC55022 Class B conducted EMI even with reduced EMI filter, thanks to the frequency jittering feature
- VIPer01 800V avalanche rugged technology and embedded protections ensure enhanced system reliability
- RoHS compliant